Exhibition & Indoor Display Design
Graphic design is at the heart of everything we do
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration.
The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously.
Our graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages.
They use typography, visual arts and page layout techniques to create visual compositions.
Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging and signage.
This service is based on you supplying the images you would like to use, your logo and a short design brief. Our designers will then supply a design proof for approval or amendment.
If you do not have images, please contact us as we will still be able to help.
To use this service please place your order online for the product and select the design option in the artwork and graphic design section.
Once your order is placed you can then email us all the information we need for our designers to start work on your design.
Our Graphic Design Service includes:
- A custom design created to your own specification
- Revisions – our costs allow for a reasonable amount of amendments, with the aim of getting the design just right
- PDF proofs supplied via email
- Advice from a professional graphic designer
What's not included:
- Purchasing of images is not included in the price - we can purchase images on your behalf but please contact us first
- Redrawing of logo's or other graphics